Change defaults in param

Garming Sam garming at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Jan 9 21:00:25 MST 2014

Aside from the unix extensions default that Andrew posted earlier, the
attached patches are the only notable changes in the param defaults.

We would like your advice on these changed (merged) defaults for lib/param:
     server max protocol
     min wins ttl
     max xmit

And in source3 we've changed preferred master, restoring a lost default.
We've also changed security to allow it to be overridden by server role
when not specified.

Cheers,

Garming Sam