Winbindd using 100% of CPU. Any solution?

Mon Jan 6 08:22:56 MST 2014

On Mon, Jan 06, 2014 at 07:12:21AM -0800, Richard Sharpe wrote:
> Because that weird pair of domains with the same DNS address probably
> violates one of our assumptions, setup_domain_child can return with an
> existing entry that looks like it has been freshly TALLOC'd and we
> re-insert it.

Can you explain in very simple words to me what code flow
you see destroying the _domain_list?

The only call modifying _domain_list I see is

DLIST_ADD_END(_domain_list, domain, struct winbindd_domain *);

call in add_trusted_domain(). I fail to see a code flow how
we can end up there without having malloc'ed "domain"
before.

Or is it another call that modifies _domain_list that you
are talking about?

Thanks,

Volker

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
http://www.sernet.de, mailto:kontakt at sernet.de