Guidance for GSOC 14

Aayush Anand aayushism12 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 11:43:55 MST 2014

hii,
This is Aayush, a second year B.Tech student. I am highly interested in
working for open source software. But I am also not much exposed to this
world of open software. So I require a little guidance.

I am also looking for this year GSOC and I know, I would be having to work
much harder to compete. For that, I am ready but what i require is little
guidance like from where I should start. If I assess myself, i find my self
very much confident in C and my knowledge of algorithms. Apart from this
is my strong point is php and web development. But I was not much exposed
to GITHUB before last few days.

So, please take some time of your busy schedule and guide me that what
actually I should do now to increase my chances of selection.. For this, I
will be highly obliged.

Hoping for a positive reply,