Setting up CTDB on OCFS2 and VMs ...

Michael Adam obnox at samba.org
Tue Dec 9 13:36:39 MST 2014

On 2014-12-09 at 21:01 +0100, steve wrote:
> On 09/12/14 20:42, Michael Adam wrote:
> >On 2014-12-09 at 18:51 +0100, steve wrote:
> >
> >>are outlined in the post that we sent to you.
> >Are you referring to the blog post you sent earlier?
> No. Please read the thread, not just the bits we choose to trim.

Ah, I was assuming that you were referring to a post of yours.
I think now I know what you mean. Were you referring to the
post about the ping_pong test by Martin Schwenke?
(The thread is way too long to find all the quotations easily...)

> No obligation for you to follow it, although many do.
> I've no idea why you posted it.

Right, that was superfluous - sorry for that!
But I thought you were referring to a post of yours,
and this came to my mind, because you _did_ post it here.

> >>They were written by the ctdb developer.
> >Er... by whom?
> Answer? Yep, you guessed it.

Well if my guess above was correct, Martin is
indeed one of the ctdb developers. Some more of us
who have commented in this and related threads are
as well..

By the way, did you also read my reply to Martin's mail? :-)

Cheers - Michael