Setting up CTDB on OCFS2 and VMs ...

steve steve at steve-ss.com
Tue Dec 9 13:53:51 MST 2014

On 09/12/14 21:36, Michael Adam wrote:
> On 2014-12-09 at 21:01 +0100, steve wrote:
>> On 09/12/14 20:42, Michael Adam wrote:

>> No obligation for you to follow it, although many do.
>> I've no idea why you posted it.
>
> Right, that was superfluous - sorry for that!
> But I thought you were referring to a post of yours,
> and this came to my mind, because you _did_ post it here.

It has been posted on many occasions. Our posts attract hundreds of
visits per day. There really is no need to apologise. If you don't like
it or you do not find it useful then no one really cares. Please
remember that we are simply talking about a piece of software, not about
who is buying the next round of drinks!
Saludos,
Steve