Help regarding compilation of vscan-vfs module with samba-4.1.0

Amancio Tarrito amanciotarrito at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 04:20:22 MST 2014

Hi,
 I am Amancio Tarrito and I require help in compiling my vscan-vfs module with samba-4.1.0. I have my own vscan-vfs module that is working well with samba-3.5.4 on RHEL6(64-bit). I am able to compile my vscan-vfs module source code with source3 of samba-3.5.4. Also the corresponding vscan-vfs module is working correctly. When I get the callback of filepath in my vscan-vfs module I scan that file for virus infection and accordingly take the action.
However I am unable to compile my vscan-vfs module source code with samba-4.1.0 on RHEL7(64-bit). I have tried to compile my vscan-vfs module source code with source3 and spource4 of samba-4.1.0, But I am getting lot of errors. So kindly advice me about the procedure and changes to compile vfs-modulesource code with samba-4.1.0.
Any suggestion/advice/Link is highly appreciated. I am kindly waiting for the reply.
Thanks & Regards,Amancio Tarrito.