MIT Krb5 KDC in the AD DC

Andreas Schneider asn at samba.org
Thu Aug 7 09:50:21 MDT 2014

On Friday 01 August 2014 15:35:24 Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> Can we try and avoid adding back all this glue by taking an alternative
> approach on the kpasswd server?  It is the only user of the gensec_krb5
> code, which is essentially still the old, horrid, kerberos acceptor from
> the 3.0 days.

Yep!

Günther and I worked on starting kadmind the whole week. We can change
passwords with kpasswd now!

In the MIT KRB5 build we don't build gensec_krb5 and we removed the patches we
resurrected for this. We will take a look later if we could remove gensec_krb5
completely.

So here is a updated branch for review:

https://git.samba.org/?p=gd/samba/.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master-mit-kdc-ok

Thanks,

	-- andreas and günther

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
Samba Team                             asn at samba.org
www.samba.org