Samba3 + OpenLdap classicupgrade problems - Administrator sambaSID != *-500

Kamen Mazdrashki kamenim at samba.org
Sat Apr 12 12:02:17 MDT 2014

Hi Marc, Michael,

That's want I wanted to do - renaming the admin + I have samba3 files
spread in few directories.
So I had to copy in a single one and it seems to me a nice enhancement
would be also to
either accept multiple paths on command line or gather samba3 files in temp
dir automatically.

I hope to be able to come back to this in a couple of days (holidays are
perfect time) :)

Thanks,
Kamen