change --picky-developer into --non-picky-developer

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Apr 1 21:53:40 MDT 2014

On Tue, 2014-04-01 at 20:38 -0700, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 02, 2014 at 04:30:11PM +1300, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> > On Wed, 2014-03-26 at 14:39 +0100, Stefan (metze) Metzmacher wrote:
> > > Hi,

> > > I've rebased on master.
> > >
> > > Some more feedback?
> >
> > I've just pushed around 100 of the 150 patches to autobuild.  I picked
> > out the patches that were really easy to review, so I and others can
> > focus on the others without the same amount of distraction.
> >
> > The remaining patches were just a bit more complex to review, or made
> > the code less clear while fixing the error, so I've left those for now.
> > I'll provide some concrete suggestions and links when I get a chance.
> >
> > That said, tere isn't anything I object to, so if someone wants to take
> > on reviewing the remainder, please go right ahead!
>
> Oh thanks Andrew ! That patchset was on my list of
> things to get reviewed this week :-). I'd love to
> get (and keep) us warning free.
>
> I'll try and get to the rest of them soon.

Thanks.  The only one I would like held off specifically is
https://git.samba.org/?p=metze/samba/wip.git;a=commitdiff;h=5d396b408c0bf13bbc50e998766eef5891bf48de lib/param: fix const warnings

This conflicts fairly badly with the similarly large series from Garming
patch "lib/param: remove some const warnings from using lists", part of
the branch I'm trying to merge.  It would be good if we could do this
particular patch after that lands, if that's reasonable/possible

Thanks,

http://samba.org/~abartlet/