[Samba] Samba documentation team

Stuart Naylor stuartiannaylor at thursbygarden.org
Tue Apr 1 14:29:28 MDT 2014

Hi and wow, https://pad.riseup.net/p/SambaDoc

Much better than what I have been usuing.

Only thing I can is that probably some of the best documentation I have ever used was mysql.

Each version had its own documentation which was basically the same, always the same category headings and number system but with version taken into account.

I only say this from my own experience with google grabbing has been trying to work out version and distro.

Looks great.