Problems with ACL's?

sethumanuel sethupmanuel at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 02:48:37 MDT 2013

Hi,

When I tried to run the "yum install" section under the heading "Red Hat
Enterprise Linux or CentOS " from the link
http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_4/OS_Requirements by doing a
"cut-copy-paste", I could see that all the packages are not installed. For
some reasons it skips the portions from "zlib-devel".

As a testing I tried to run each line via "yum install" under the heading
"Red Hat Enterprise Linux or CentOS " , I could see that I missed to install
many packages when I previously did the "cut-copy-paste" procedure and then
I did  a

rm -rf /usr/local/samba/etc
rm -rf /usr/local/samba/private

and again re run the provision script " /usr/local/samba/bin/samba-tool
domain provision" and it was fine.

Please see if this will help you.