[URGENT] Samba 4.0.9 smbd slow.

Ricky Nance ricky.nance at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 15:35:13 MDT 2013

Hi Juan, please understand that you are not being ignored, but that part of
the samba team is busy at a very important meeting right now. With that
being said, what happens when you compile the git repo, do you get the same
results? Also, you should be restarting 'samba' not 'smbd' was that just a
typo, or are you restarting smbd? If so, that could cause issues (if it
even works at all!).

Ricky