[URGENT] Samba 4.0.9 smbd slow.

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 10:07:57 MDT 2013

Hi,

This is my third post on this matter with only one kind reply that sadly
was not helpful. I need help with this problem or at least an official
reply on samba 4 not being a production level server solution.
I have installed samba 4.0.9 from sernet, server on centos 6.4 and after
a couple of days I need to restart smbd as it starts to slow down A LOT
share access. This happens time after time and I see nothing in the logs
pointing to anythins usable.
Security is local (no winbind), anything I can post you to help on this,
just ask.
Thanks