[urgent] Slow smbd

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 17:42:10 CEST 2013

Hi,

I've posted before about this but didn¡t get any reply. I have installed
samba 4.0.9 from sernet's rpms for file serving purposes. After a week
in production, it started to get times of aver 1 minute to access the
shares or change directory. In expample, if you have to copy several
files to a directory, the start of the operation will take over 1 minute
after which the rest of the files will be copied at regular speed.
I need help with this as I mentioned, this is a production server and
the tests didn't show this problem.
Regards,