Samba4 member server

Juanma jmlp1 at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Mar 23 15:46:01 MDT 2013

Hi there,

I am running a centos 6.4, I have followed your "How To" and some other
stuff that I found on the net about samba4. I successfully provisioned an
AD/DC domain and joined W7 clients into it.

Now I am trying to join to this domain a member server, which I successfully
did,. I got it published into the AD, successfully registered into the DNS
and I can ping it from all the machines, including the w7 client.

The only thing that is resisting at the time of writing is get access to the
domain member server shares, any help or thoughts will be very appreciated

I am looking forward to hearing from you

Thanks

PS: I have attached a "txt" file with some documentation