about samba4 and bind9 can't ping my domain name

Luzvania Andarcio de la Noval luzdelan728 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 16:17:00 MDT 2013

Hi my name is Luz I'm an IT in an Enterprise and I'm thinking about
migrating my servers to GNU/Linux (Debian 7 Wheezy) I've been fallowing the
steps on wiki.samba.org for about 2 days and the only problem so far is
with bind9, i download the 9.9.3-P1 version and compiled as the wiki says
and fallowed the steps but i couldn't find the instalation folder and I
didn't know whether the process was runing or not so I instaled again with
apt-get install and all good so far, once I have created the zones and
configurated the files I can ping to my computer name, ip address, FQDN of
my server but I can't ping my domain name.

I send you here a copy of my file zone if you could check it out and tell
me what I could be doing wrong it would be of much help.

Thanks.