The Wrapper Project

Wed Jul 10 14:15:36 MDT 2013

On Tue, Jul 09, 2013 at 04:35:10PM +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> I have removed nss_wrapper, socket_wrapper and uid_wrapper from the Samba
> source code for now. I want to maintain and improve them outside of the Samba
> tree.

I am fine with removing them from the Samba tree proper. I think this
is not required for normal production use. If we remove them from Samba
I would prefer to have those wrappers under the same policy for pushing
to them as Samba right now has -- meaning that we can add fixes under
our review rule while you're on vacation :-)

Just my 2ct.

Volker

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
http://www.sernet.de, mailto:kontakt at sernet.de