CNAME Records

Zane Zakraisek doublezane at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 11:31:29 MST 2013

That makes sense. I *can* run a separate file server. I just run such a
small user base that I have two AD DCs, and I run one of those as file
server as well.
I don't have a huge knowledge in this area, but should this error
even occur if I don't run DFS on my shares that I've created. I thought
that DFS only had something to do with the sysvol share.
I used to have a Samba 3.6  NT domain setup (thank God for Samba 4) where I
used an external Bind9 DNS server. My CNAMES would work fine then.