[GSoC 2013]Interested in Porting Samba to GTK3

Prannoy Pilligundla prannoyp.1994 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 08:07:09 MDT 2013

Thanks for the mail Jelmer

I only see gregedit being mentioned for porting here, not any of the other
> utilities.

 I could not go through the whole code as i have examinations going on
right now but Dhananjay mentioned that except gregedit everything else has
been ported.So i mentioned only gregedit

| Porting regedit in the bin to GTK3 and adding the missing functionalities
> to the rpc based implementation in the sambagtk package.
> What missing functionality are you referring to here exactly?

 Apologies for my mistake.I framed the sentence wrong.As rpc based
implementation in the sambagtk package is presumed to be duplicate,i wanted
to add missing functionalities "if there are any"

| Improving and solving issues related with binutilities and user manager
> which are arising due to lack of proper MSDN documentation
> What do you mean with binutilities?

 I wanted to correct the methods(mgmt, epmapper, misc) as i was told that
they are changed drastically and mixed up as of now

Thanks and Regards
Prannoy Pilligundla