samba4 domain problem

Keresztes Péter-Zoltán zozo at z0z0.tk
Sat Apr 20 01:45:14 MDT 2013

Hello RIcky,

I am sending in here the informations you have asked for:

# ls -alh /var/lib/samba/private/named.conf.update
-r--r-xr--. 1 named named 219 Apr  4 18:15 /var/lib/samba/private/named.conf.update

# samba -V
Version 4.0.5

[global]
	workgroup = DEMO
	realm = demo.local
	netbios name = VMWARE
	passdb backend = samba_dsdb
	dns forwarder = 10.0.0.102
	rpc_server:tcpip = no
	rpc_daemon:spoolssd = embedded
	rpc_server:spoolss = embedded
	rpc_server:winreg = embedded
	rpc_server:ntsvcs = embedded
	rpc_server:eventlog = embedded
	rpc_server:srvsvc = embedded
	rpc_server:svcctl = embedded
	rpc_server:default = external
	idmap config * : backend = tdb
	map archive = No
	map readonly = no
	store dos attributes = Yes
	vfs objects = dfs_samba4, acl_xattr

# cat /etc/passwd | grep "named\|bind"
named:x:25:25:Named:/var/named:/sbin/nologin