Half Success with Samba 4

kris elektra_for_ever at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 15 05:08:45 MDT 2013

HI,

Thanks a lot for your quick answer.

I don’t have that problem anymore with the latest version of samba (4.05) and standard init script from the how to.
There was absolutely no error at start though...only the samba4 daemon not starting with Upstart.
I had to start it manualy at every boot but now, it works like a charm.

Thanks again.Kind regards,

Christophe LARQUEY.