Half Success with Samba 4

Serge Fonville serge.fonville at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 04:58:20 MDT 2013

Hi,

> Just one thing holds me back though...Samba 4 is not starting at boot.
> Nothing helps. Samba won’t start at boot.

Could you add some information as to what exactly you have tried?
Also it would be very helpful if you shared if you get any errors.

HTH

Kind regards/met vriendelijke groet,

Serge Fonville

http://www.sergefonville.nl

Convince Microsoft!
They need to add TRUNCATE PARTITION in SQL Server
https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/feedback/details/417926/truncate-partition-of-partitioned-table