what about ntlm_auth in source4

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Sep 26 15:21:52 MDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-09-26 at 09:55 -0700, Matthieu Patou wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> What's the status of ntlm_auth4 ? do we still need it ?

It's still different to the one in source3, but they are much closer now
than they were before, now that the source3 version uses gensec for the
server-side acceptor.  Finishing the merge (essentially the client-side)
is a task for 4.1 I suppose, but we probably shouldn't install
ntlm_auth4 (no need to create additional user confusion).