Fix for Quotas on MacOS

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon Sep 24 02:45:43 MDT 2012

G'day Björn,

First, thanks for your diligent work on quotas of late.  It has been
most appreciated.

I was checking the build farm recently, and noticed that in autoconf,
but not waf, the SerNet-imini host fails on the new 4B quota stuff.

https://build.samba.org/build.cgi/build/a280b4d89abb24fc40f27de83e98d4ca6e8f3917

The attached fix is in autobuild, but I'm curious:  Do you have any idea
how we got the 'non-dot-dot' in the first place?

(I've had a mac-mini sitting on my desk for so long, and while I almost
never use it, and it's well out of date OS-wise, but it has earned it's
keep by finding this so easily!)

Now, I've not figured out how to actually set quotas (and therefore
test) on MacOS, but at least we now build!