Try to fix vfs_aio_pthread on HP-UX (by not building it)

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sun Sep 23 15:04:50 MDT 2012

Jeremy,

I've been looking over our build failures of late, and I noticed that we
are trying to build an 'empty' vfs_aio_pthread module on HP-UX.

Now, this looks like legitimate C99 to me (and to every other host), but
it's clearly not the brightest compiler, and so doesn't cope.

https://build.samba.org/build.cgi/build/ceda3ba4b6e0a6ac80fdc3e2ae11549653c94391

The attached patch is what I propose to fix it.  The decision to build
the module at all now moves entirely to configure.

What do you think?