Samba4 RC1: bind DNS failure

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Fri Sep 14 15:12:46 MDT 2012

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 09:55:55PM +0100, Rowland Penny wrote:

> Oh come on Jeremy, this is getting out of hand now, would you like
> someone talking to you the way you are talking to Steve?

In the words of the Monty Python Black Knight, "I've had worse" :-).

Seriously, I've never seen an account be used in this way, it's
really quite strange to be talking to a nest of different individuals
on one email address without this fact being communicated to the
list in question.

If I were to make one serious suggestion to "steve" it would be
to filter *ALL* communication and questions through one person
so that the tone of the communication is consistent, and then
we'll have much less surprise in dealing with him.

But I am trying to get him/them/ to be a little more polite
on the list, and I think that's a valid thing to request.

Jeremy.