s4 master and ctdb

Taylor, Jonn jonnt at taylortelephone.com
Fri Sep 14 14:50:41 MDT 2012

On 09/13/2012 03:25 PM, Michael Adam wrote:
> Hi Jonn,
>
> On 2012-09-13 at 13:49 -0500, Taylor, Jonn wrote:
>> I am trying to build s4 with ctdb support. Source is at /usr.src/ctdb
>> and /usr/src/samba-master CentOS 6.3 x86_64.
>>
>> Did normal build on ctdb and this is what I used to configure s4.
>>
>> ./configure.developer --with-cluster-support --with-ctdb-dir=/usr/src/ctdb
>>
>> and this is the output
>>
>> Checking for header ctdb.h : not found
>> building without cluster support: ctdb.h is required for cluster support
>>
>> locate ctdb.h
>> /usr/local/include/ctdb.h
>> /usr/src/ctdb/ib/ibw_ctdb.h
>> /usr/src/ctdb/include/ctdb.h
>> /usr/src/samba-master/ctdb/include/ctdb.h
>> /usr/src/samba-master/source3/lib/dbwrap/dbwrap_ctdb.h
>>

>> What else did I miss???
> Are you doing the top level build or the source3/ build?
>
> In the top level the option is called --with-ctdb-dir=... ,
> while in the source3-build the option is --with-ctdb=...
>
> Sorry for that!
>
> Cheers - Michael
This is what I am using but it will not see ctdb.h. I am doing a top
level build as I plan on replacing 2 win2k ad servers with 2 clustered
s4 s3fs servers. Right now I am running 2 node cluster on CentOS 5.8, S3
3.6, CTDB and DRDB.

[root at dc3 samba-master]# ./configure.developer --with-cluster-support
--with-ctdb-dir=/usr/local --enable-selftest
Checking for program gcc or cc           : /usr/bin/gcc
Checking for program cpp                 : /usr/bin/cpp
Checking for program ar                  : /usr/bin/ar
Checking for program ranlib              : /usr/bin/ranlib
Checking for gcc                         : ok
Checking for program git                 : /usr/bin/git
Check for -MD                            : yes
Checking for program gdb                 : /usr/bin/gdb
Checking build system                    : Linux dc3.taylortelephone.com
2.6.32-279.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri Jun 22 12:19:21 UTC 2012 x86_64 x86_64
x86_64 GNU/Linux
Checking for header sys/utsname.h        : yes
Checking uname sysname type              : Linux
Checking uname machine type              : x86_64
Checking uname release type              : 2.6.32-279.el6.x86_64
Checking uname version type              : #1 SMP Fri Jun 22 12:19:21
UTC 2012
Checking for header stdio.h              : yes
Checking simple C program                : ok
Checking for building library support    : ok
Checking for rpath library support       : ok
Checking for -Wl,--version-script support  : ok
Checking compiler accepts -fPIC            : yes
Checking for inline                        : inline
Checking for pkg-config version >= 0.0.0   : yes
Checking for header sys/types.h            : yes
Checking for header sys/stat.h             : yes
Checking for header stdlib.h               : yes
Checking for header stddef.h               : yes
Checking for header memory.h               : yes
Checking for header string.h               : yes
Checking for header strings.h              : yes
Checking for header inttypes.h             : yes
Checking for header stdint.h               : yes
Checking for header unistd.h               : yes
Checking for header minix/config.h         : no
Checking for header ctype.h                : yes
Checking for header standards.h            : no
Checking for header stdbool.h              : yes
Checking for header stdarg.h               : yes
Checking for header vararg.h               : no
Checking for header limits.h               : yes
Checking for header assert.h               : yes
Checking getconf LFS_CFLAGS                :
Checking getconf large file support flags work : ok
Checking for large file support without additional flags : ok
Checking for header sys/time.h                           : yes
Checking for header time.h                               : yes
Checking for WORDS_BIGENDIAN                             : not found
Checking for header signal.h                             : yes
Checking if signal handlers return int                   : not found
Checking for variable __FUNCTION__                       : ok
Checking for va_copy                                     : ok
Checking for HAVE__VA_ARGS__MACRO                        : ok
Checking for header linux/types.h                        : yes
Checking for header crypt.h                              : yes
Checking for header locale.h                             : yes
Checking for header acl/libacl.h                         : yes
Checking for header compat.h                             : no
Checking for header attr/xattr.h                         : yes
Checking for header dustat.h                             : no
Checking for header fcntl.h                              : yes
Checking for header fnmatch.h                            : yes
Checking for header glob.h                               : yes
Checking for header history.h                            : no
Checking for header krb5.h                               : yes
Checking for header langinfo.h                           : yes
Checking for header libaio.h                             : no
Checking for header ndir.h                               : no
Checking for header pwd.h                                : yes
Checking for header shadow.h                             : yes
Checking for header sys/acl.h                            : yes
Checking for header sys/attributes.h                     : no
Checking for header attr/attributes.h                    : yes
Checking for header sys/capability.h                     : no
Checking for header sys/dir.h                            : yes
Checking for header sys/epoll.h                          : yes
Checking for header sys/fcntl.h                          : yes
Checking for header sys/filio.h                          : no
Checking for header sys/filsys.h                         : no
Checking for header sys/fs/s5param.h                     : no
Checking for header sys/fs/vx/quota.h                    : no
Checking for header sys/id.h                             : no
Checking for header sys/ioctl.h                          : yes
Checking for header sys/ipc.h                            : yes
Checking for header sys/mman.h                           : yes
Checking for header sys/mode.h                           : no
Checking for header sys/ndir.h                           : no
Checking for header sys/priv.h                           : no
Checking for header sys/resource.h                       : yes
Checking for header sys/security.h                       : no
Checking for header sys/shm.h                            : yes
Checking for header sys/statfs.h                         : yes
Checking for header sys/statvfs.h                        : yes
Checking for header sys/termio.h                         : no
Checking for header sys/vfs.h                            : yes
Checking for header sys/xattr.h                          : yes
Checking for header termio.h                             : yes
Checking for header termios.h                            : yes
Checking for header sys/file.h                           : yes
Checking for header sys/wait.h                           : yes
Checking for header malloc.h                             : yes
Checking for header grp.h                                : yes
Checking for header sys/select.h                         : yes
Checking for header setjmp.h                             : yes
Checking for header utime.h                              : yes
Checking for header sys/syslog.h                         : yes
Checking for header syslog.h                             : yes
Checking for header sys/mount.h                          : yes
Checking for header mntent.h                             : yes
Checking for header stropts.h                            : no
Checking for header unix.h                               : no
Checking for header sys/param.h                          : yes
Checking for header sys/socket.h                         : yes
Checking for header netinet/in.h                         : yes
Checking for header netdb.h                              : yes
Checking for header arpa/inet.h                          : yes
Checking for header netinet/in_systm.h                   : yes
Checking for header netinet/ip.h                         : yes
Checking for header netinet/tcp.h                        : yes
Checking for header netinet/in_ip.h                      : no
Checking for header sys/sockio.h                         : no
Checking for header sys/un.h                             : yes
Checking for header sys/uio.h                            : yes
Checking for header ifaddrs.h                            : yes
Checking for header direct.h                             : no
Checking for header dirent.h                             : yes
Checking for header windows.h                            : no
Checking for header winsock2.h                           : no
Checking for header ws2tcpip.h                           : no
Checking for header libintl.h                            : yes
Checking for header errno.h                              : yes
Checking for header gcrypt.h                             : yes
Checking for header getopt.h                             : yes
Checking for header iconv.h                              : yes
Checking for header sys/inotify.h                        : yes
Checking for header nss.h                                : yes
Checking for header sasl/sasl.h                          : yes
Checking for header security/pam_appl.h                  : yes
Checking for header zlib.h                               : yes
Checking for header asm/unistd.h                         : yes
Checking for header aio.h                                : yes
Checking for header sys/unistd.h                         : yes
Checking for header rpc/rpc.h                            : yes
Checking for header rpc/nettype.h                        : no
Checking for header alloca.h                             : yes
Checking for header float.h                              : yes
Checking for header rpcsvc/nis.h                         : yes
Checking for header rpcsvc/ypclnt.h                      : yes
Checking for header sys/prctl.h                          : yes
Checking for header sys/sysctl.h                         : yes
Checking for header sys/fileio.h                         : no
Checking for header sys/filesys.h                        : no
Checking for header sys/dustat.h                         : no
Checking for header sys/sysmacros.h                      : yes
Checking for header xfs/libxfs.h                         : no
Checking for header netgroup.h                           : no
Checking for header rpcsvc/yp_prot.h                     : yes
Checking for header valgrind.h                           : no
Checking for header valgrind/valgrind.h                  : no
Checking for header valgrind/memcheck.h                  : no
Checking for header nss_common.h                         : no
Checking for header nsswitch.h                           : no
Checking for header ns_api.h                             : no
Checking for header sys/extattr.h                        : no
Checking for header sys/ea.h                             : no
Checking for header sys/proplist.h                       : no
Checking for header sys/cdefs.h                          : yes
Checking for header utmp.h                               : yes
Checking for header utmpx.h                              : yes
Checking for header lastlog.h                            : yes
Checking for header syscall.h                            : yes
Checking for header sys/syscall.h                        : yes
Checking for long long                                   : ok
Checking for intptr_t                                    : ok
Checking for uintptr_t                                   : ok
Checking for ptrdiff_t                                   : ok
Checking for comparison_fn_t                             : ok
Checking for _Bool                                       : ok
Checking for bool                                        : ok
Checking for int8_t                                      : ok
Checking for uint8_t                                     : ok
Checking for int16_t                                     : ok
Checking for uint16_t                                    : ok
Checking for int32_t                                     : ok
Checking for uint32_t                                    : ok
Checking for int64_t                                     : ok
Checking for uint64_t                                    : ok
Checking for size_t                                      : ok
Checking for ssize_t                                     : ok
Checking for ino_t                                       : ok
Checking for loff_t                                      : ok
Checking for offset_t                                    : not found
Checking for volatile int                                : ok
Checking for uint_t                                      : not found
Checking for blksize_t                                   : ok
Checking for blkcnt_t                                    : ok
Checking size of bool                                    : 1
Checking size of char                                    : 1
Checking size of int                                     : 4
Checking size of long long                               : 8
Checking size of long                                    : 8
Checking size of short                                   : 2
Checking size of size_t                                  : 8
Checking size of ssize_t                                 : 8
Checking size of int8_t                                  : 1
Checking size of uint8_t                                 : 1
Checking size of int16_t                                 : 2
Checking size of uint16_t                                : 2
Checking size of int32_t                                 : 4
Checking size of uint32_t                                : 4
Checking size of int64_t                                 : 8
Checking size of uint64_t                                : 8
Checking size of void*                                   : 8
Checking size of off_t                                   : 8
Checking size of dev_t                                   : 8
Checking size of ino_t                                   : 8
Checking size of time_t                                  : 8
Checking for socklen_t                                   : ok
Checking for struct ifaddrs                              : ok
Checking for struct addrinfo                             : ok
Checking for struct sockaddr                             : ok
Checking for HAVE_STRUCT_SOCKADDR_IN6                    : ok
Checking for struct sockaddr_storage                     : ok
Checking for sa_family_t                                 : ok
Checking for sig_atomic_t                                : ok
Checking for inet_ntoa                                   : ok
Checking for inet_aton                                   : ok
Checking for inet_ntop                                   : ok
Checking for inet_pton                                   : ok
Checking for connect                                     : ok
Checking for gethostbyname                               : ok
Checking for getaddrinfo                                 : ok
Checking for getnameinfo                                 : ok
Checking for freeaddrinfo                                : ok
Checking for gai_strerror                                : ok
Checking for socketpair                                  : ok
Checking for variable IPV6_V6ONLY                        : ok
Checking for HAVE_IPV6                                   : ok
Checking for strdup                                      : ok
Checking for memmem                                      : ok
Checking for printf                                      : ok
Checking for memset                                      : ok
Checking for memcpy                                      : ok
Checking for memmove                                     : ok
Checking for strcpy                                      : ok
Checking for strncpy                                     : ok
Checking for bzero                                       : ok
Checking for shl_load                                    : not found
Checking for shl_unload                                  : not found
Checking for shl_findsym                                 : not found
Checking for pipe                                        : ok
Checking for strftime                                    : ok
Checking for srandom                                     : ok
Checking for random                                      : ok
Checking for srand                                       : ok
Checking for rand                                        : ok
Checking for usleep                                      : ok
Checking for setbuffer                                   : ok
Checking for lstat                                       : ok
Checking for getpgrp                                     : ok
Checking for utime                                       : ok
Checking for utimes                                      : ok
Checking for setuid                                      : ok
Checking for seteuid                                     : ok
Checking for setreuid                                    : ok
Checking for setresuid                                   : ok
Checking for setgid                                      : ok
Checking for setegid                                     : ok
Checking for setregid                                    : ok
Checking for setresgid                                   : ok
Checking for chroot                                      : ok
Checking for strerror                                    : ok
Checking for vsyslog                                     : ok
Checking for setlinebuf                                  : ok
Checking for mktime                                      : ok
Checking for ftruncate                                   : ok
Checking for chsize                                      : not found
Checking for rename                                      : ok
Checking for waitpid                                     : ok
Checking for wait4                                       : ok
Checking for initgroups                                  : ok
Checking for pread                                       : ok
Checking for pwrite                                      : ok
Checking for strndup                                     : ok
Checking for strcasestr                                  : ok
Checking for strtok_r                                    : ok
Checking for mkdtemp                                     : ok
Checking for dup2                                        : ok
Checking for dprintf                                     : ok
Checking for vdprintf                                    : ok
Checking for isatty                                      : ok
Checking for chown                                       : ok
Checking for lchown                                      : ok
Checking for link                                        : ok
Checking for readlink                                    : ok
Checking for symlink                                     : ok
Checking for realpath                                    : ok
Checking for snprintf                                    : ok
Checking for vsnprintf                                   : ok
Checking for asprintf                                    : ok
Checking for vasprintf                                   : ok
Checking for setenv                                      : ok
Checking for unsetenv                                    : ok
Checking for strnlen                                     : ok
Checking for strtoull                                    : ok
Checking for __strtoull                                  : not found
Checking for strtouq                                     : ok
Checking for strtoll                                     : ok
Checking for __strtoll                                   : not found
Checking for strtoq                                      : ok
Checking for memalign                                    : ok
Checking for posix_memalign                              : ok
Checking for strlcpy                                     : not found
Checking for strlcat                                     : not found
Checking for strlcpy                                     : not found
Checking for strlcat                                     : not found
Checking for library bsd                                 : yes
Checking for strlcpy                                     : not found
Checking for strlcat                                     : not found
Checking for getpeereid                                  : not found
Checking for getpeereid                                  : not found
Checking whether we can use SO_PEERCRED to get socket credentials : ok
Checking correct behavior of strtoll                              : not
found
Checking for if_nametoindex                                       : ok
Checking for strerror_r                                           : ok
Checking for getdirentries                                        : ok
Checking for getdents                                             : not
found
Checking for syslog                                               : ok
Checking for gai_strerror                                         : ok
Checking for get_current_dir_name                                 : ok
Checking for timegm                                               : ok
Checking for getifaddrs                                           : ok
Checking for freeifaddrs                                          : ok
Checking for mmap                                                 : ok
Checking for setgroups                                            : ok
Checking for syscall                                              : ok
Checking for setsid                                               : ok
Checking for getgrent_r                                           : ok
Checking for getgrgid_r                                           : ok
Checking for getgrnam_r                                           : ok
Checking for getgrouplist                                         : ok
Checking for getpagesize                                          : ok
Checking for getpwent_r                                           : ok
Checking for getpwnam_r                                           : ok
Checking for getpwuid_r                                           : ok
Checking for epoll_create                                         : ok
Checking for fgetxattr                                            : ok
Checking for flistea                                              : not
found
Checking for flistxattr                                           : ok
Checking for fremovexattr                                         : ok
Checking for fsetxattr                                            : ok
Checking for getxattr                                             : ok
Checking for listxattr                                            : ok
Checking for removexattr                                          : ok
Checking for setxattr                                             : ok
Checking for library attr                                         : yes
Checking for flistea                                              : not
found
Checking whether xattr interface takes additional options         : not
found
Checking for dlopen                                               : not
found
Checking for dlsym                                                : not
found
Checking for dlerror                                              : not
found
Checking for dlclose                                              : not
found
Checking for library dl                                           : yes
Checking for dlopen                                               : ok
Checking for dlsym                                                : ok
Checking for dlerror                                              : ok
Checking for dlclose                                              : ok
Checking for declaration of dlopen                                : ok
Checking C prototype for dlopen                                   : not
found
Checking for fdatasync                                            : ok
Checking for declaration of fdatasync                             : ok
Checking for clock_gettime                                        : not
found
Checking for library rt                                           : yes
Checking for clock_gettime                                        : ok
Checking whether the clock_gettime clock ID CLOCK_MONOTONIC is available
: ok
Checking whether the clock_gettime clock ID CLOCK_PROCESS_CPUTIME_ID is
available : ok
Checking whether the clock_gettime clock ID CLOCK_REALTIME is
available           : ok
Checking for struct
timespec                                                      : ok
Checking for header
net/if.h                                                      : yes
Checking for header
arpa/nameser.h                                                : yes
Checking for header
resolv.h                                                      : yes
Checking for res_search : not found
Checking for library
resolv                                                       : yes
Checking for res_search : ok
Checking for gettext : ok
Checking for library
intl                                                         : not found
Checking for dgettext : ok
Checking for pthread_create : not found
Checking for library
pthread                                                      : yes
Checking for pthread_create : ok
Checking for crypt : not found
Checking for library
crypt                                                        : yes
Checking for crypt : ok
Checking for header
readline.h                                                    : no
Checking for header
readline/readline.h                                           : yes
Checking for header
readline/history.h                                            : yes
Checking for variable
rl_event_hook                                               : ok
Checking for declaration of
snprintf                                              : ok
Checking for declaration of
vsnprintf                                             : ok
Checking for declaration of
asprintf                                              : ok
Checking for declaration of
vasprintf                                             : ok
Checking for declaration of
errno                                                 : ok
Checking for declaration of
environ                                               : ok
Checking for declaration of
getgrent_r                                            : ok
Checking for declaration of
getpwent_r                                            : ok
Checking for declaration of
pread                                                 : ok
Checking for declaration of
pwrite                                                : ok
Checking for declaration of
setenv                                                : ok
Checking for declaration of
setresgid                                             : ok
Checking for declaration of
setresuid                                             : ok
Checking for header
poll.h                                                        : yes
Checking for poll : ok
Checking for strptime : ok
Checking for declaration of
strptime                                              : ok
Checking for working
strptime                                                     : ok
Checking for HAVE_GETTIMEOFDAY_TZ : ok
Checking for C99
vsnprintf                                                        : ok
Checking for HAVE_SHARED_MMAP : ok
Checking for HAVE_MREMAP : ok
Checking for HAVE_INCOHERENT_MMAP : not found
Checking for HAVE_IMMEDIATE_STRUCTURES : ok
Checking for HAVE_MKDIR_MODE : ok
Checking for member st_mtim.tv_nsec in struct
stat                                : ok
Checking for member st_rdev in struct
stat                                        : ok
Checking for member st_rdev in struct
stat                                        : ok
Checking for member ss_family in struct
sockaddr_storage                          : ok
Checking for member __ss_family in struct
sockaddr_storage                        : not found
Checking for member sa_len in struct
sockaddr                                     : not found
Checking for member sin_len in struct
sockaddr_in                                 : not found
Checking for HAVE_UNIXSOCKET : ok
Checking for HAVE_SECURE_MKSTEMP : ok
Checking compiler accepts
-fvisibility=hidden                                     : yes
Checking for HAVE_VISIBILITY_ATTR : ok
Checking for HAVE_IFACE_GETIFADDRS : ok
Checking for getpass : ok
Checking for getpassphrase : not found
Checking for REPLACE_GETPASS : ok
Checking for getpwnam_r : ok
Checking for getpwuid_r : ok
Checking for getpwent_r : ok
Checking for declaration of
getpwent_r                                            : ok
Checking C prototype for
getpwent_r                                               : not found
Checking for declaration of
getgrent_r                                            : ok
Checking C prototype for
getgrent_r                                               : not found
Checking C prototype for
getpwent_r                                               : not found
Checking C prototype for
getgrent_r                                               : not found
Checking for getgrouplist : ok
Checking for program
python                                                       :
/usr/bin/python
Checking for program
perl                                                         :
/usr/bin/perl
Checking for program
xsltproc                                                     : not found
Checking for program
python                                                       :
/usr/bin/python
Checking for Python version >=
2.4.2                                              : ok 2.6.6
Checking for library
python2.6                                                    : yes
Checking for program
python2.6-config                                             :
/usr/bin/python2.6-config
Checking for custom
code                                                          : yes
Dynconfig[STATEDIR]: : '/usr/local/samba/var/locks'
Dynconfig[SCRIPTSBINDIR]: : '/usr/local/samba/sbin'
Dynconfig[PAMMODULESDIR]: : '/usr/local/samba/lib/security'
Dynconfig[WINBINDD_SOCKET_DIR]: : '/usr/local/samba/var/run/winbindd'
Dynconfig[PRIVATE_DIR]: : '/usr/local/samba/private'
Dynconfig[SETUPDIR]: : '/usr/local/samba/share/setup'
Dynconfig[PIDDIR]: : '/usr/local/samba/var/run'
Dynconfig[PKGCONFIGDIR]: : '/usr/local/samba/lib/pkgconfig'
Dynconfig[DATADIR]: : '/usr/local/samba/share'
Dynconfig[CACHEDIR]: : '/usr/local/samba/var/cache'
Dynconfig[SBINDIR]: : '/usr/local/samba/sbin'
Dynconfig[NCALRPCDIR]: : '/usr/local/samba/var/run/ncalrpc'
Dynconfig[LMHOSTSFILE]: : '/usr/local/samba/etc/lmhosts'
Dynconfig[LOCKDIR]: : '/usr/local/samba/var/lock'
Dynconfig[SWATDIR]: : '/usr/local/samba/share/swat'
Dynconfig[PYTHONARCHDIR]: :
'/usr/local/samba/lib64/python2.6/site-packages'
Dynconfig[LOGFILEBASE]: : '/usr/local/samba/var'
Dynconfig[PYTHONDIR]: : '/usr/local/samba/lib/python2.6/site-packages'
Dynconfig[NTP_SIGND_SOCKET_DIR]: : '/usr/local/samba/var/run/ntp_signd'
Dynconfig[CONFIGFILE]: : '/usr/local/samba/etc/smb.conf'
Dynconfig[SOCKET_DIR]: : '/usr/local/samba/var/run'
Dynconfig[MODULESDIR]: : '/usr/local/samba/lib'
Dynconfig[WINBINDD_PRIVILEGED_SOCKET_DIR]: :
'/usr/local/samba/var/lib/winbindd_privileged'
Dynconfig[LIBDIR]: : '/usr/local/samba/lib'
Dynconfig[LOCALEDIR]: : '/usr/local/samba/share/locale'
Dynconfig[NMBDSOCKETDIR]: : '/usr/local/samba/var/run/nmbd'
Dynconfig[INCLUDEDIR]: : '/usr/local/samba/include'
Dynconfig[CODEPAGEDIR]: : '/usr/local/samba/share/codepages'
Dynconfig[PRIVATELIBDIR]: : '/usr/local/samba/lib/private'
Dynconfig[PRIVILEGED_SOCKET_DIR]: : '/usr/local/samba/var/lib'
Dynconfig[LIBEXECDIR]: : '/usr/local/samba/libexec'
Dynconfig[SMB_PASSWD_FILE]: : '/usr/local/samba/private/smbpasswd'
Dynconfig[BINDIR]: : '/usr/local/samba/bin'
Dynconfig[CONFIGDIR]: : '/usr/local/samba/etc'
Checking for system tdb >=
1.2.10                                                 : not found
Checking for stylesheet
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl
: not found
Checking for program python : /usr/bin/python
Checking for Python version >=
2.4.2                                                            : ok 2.6.6
Checking for python headers : using cache
Checking linker accepts -Wl,-no-undefined : yes
Checking linker accepts ['-undefined',
'dynamic_lookup']                                        : no
Checking for system talloc >=
2.0.7                                                             : not
found
Checking for system pytalloc-util >=
2.0.7                                                      : not found
Checking for stylesheet
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl
: not found
Checking for program python : /usr/bin/python
Checking for Python version >=
2.4.2                                                            : ok 2.6.6
Checking for python headers : using cache
Checking linker accepts -Wl,-no-undefined : yes
Checking linker accepts ['-undefined',
'dynamic_lookup']                                        : no
Checking for system tevent >=
0.9.17                                                            : not
found
Checking for epoll_create : ok
Checking for program python : /usr/bin/python
Checking for Python version >=
2.4.2                                                            : ok 2.6.6
Checking for python headers : using cache
Checking linker accepts -Wl,-no-undefined : yes
Checking linker accepts ['-undefined',
'dynamic_lookup']                                        : no
Checking for system popt : not found
Checking for header popt.h : yes
Checking for library popt : yes
Checking for poptGetContext : ok
Checking for program python : /usr/bin/python
Checking for program xsltproc : not found
Checking for Python version >=
2.4.2                                                            : ok 2.6.6
Checking for python headers : using cache
Checking for system ldb >= 1.1.12 : not found
Checking for system pyldb-util >=
1.1.12                                                        : not found
Checking linker accepts -Wl,-no-undefined : yes
Checking linker accepts ['-undefined',
'dynamic_lookup']                                        : no
Checking for u_char : ok
Checking for u_int32_t : ok
Checking for header err.h : yes
Checking for header sys/bswap.h : no
Checking for header sys/stropts.h : no
Checking for header sys/timeb.h : yes
Checking for header sys/times.h : yes
Checking for header timezone.h : no
Checking for header ttyname.h : no
Checking for header netinet/in6.h : no
Checking for header netinet6/in6.h : no
Checking for header curses.h : yes
Checking for header term.h : yes
Checking for header termcap.h : yes
Checking for atexit : ok
Checking for cgetent : not found
Checking for getprogname : not found
Checking for setprogname : not found
Checking for gethostname : ok
Checking for putenv : ok
Checking for rcmd : ok
Checking for readv : ok
Checking for sendmsg : ok
Checking for setitimer : ok
Checking for strlwr : not found
Checking for strncasecmp : ok
Checking for strptime : ok
Checking for strsep : ok
Checking for strsep_copy : not found
Checking for strtok_r : ok
Checking for strupr : not found
Checking for swab : ok
Checking for umask : ok
Checking for uname : ok
Checking for unsetenv : ok
Checking for closefrom : not found
Checking for err : ok
Checking for warn : ok
Checking for errx : ok
Checking for warnx : ok
Checking for flock : ok
Checking for writev : ok
Checking for hstrerror : ok
Checking for socket : ok
Checking for getipnodebyname : not found
Checking for gethostent : ok
Checking for gethostent_r : ok
Checking for sethostent : ok
Checking for endhostent : ok
Checking for getipnodebyaddr : not found
Checking for freehostent : not found
Checking for gethostbyname_r : ok
Checking for gethostbyaddr : ok
Checking for library socket : not found
Checking for library nsl : yes
Checking for getipnodebyname : not found
Checking for getipnodebyaddr : not found
Checking for freehostent : not found
Checking for iruserok : ok
Checking for bswap16 : not found
Checking for bswap32 : not found
Checking for header sys/termios.h : yes
Checking for struct winsize : ok
Checking for member ws_xpixel in struct
winsize                                                 : ok
Checking for member ws_ypixel in struct
winsize                                                 : ok
Checking for variable h_errno : ok
Checking for declaration of h_errno : ok
Checking for res_nsearch : not found
Checking for res_ndestroy : not found
Checking for dns_search : not found
Checking for dn_expand : not found
Checking for res_nsearch : ok
Checking for res_ndestroy : not found
Checking for dns_search : not found
Checking for dn_expand : ok
Checking for variable _res : ok
Checking for declaration of _res : ok
Checking for openpty : not found
Checking for library util : yes
Checking for openpty : ok
Checking for dirfd : ok
Checking for declaration of dirfd : ok
Checking for member dd_fd in
DIR                                                                : not
found
Using in-tree heimdal kerberos defines
Checking for program krb5-config.heimdal : not found
Checking for program krb5-config : /usr/bin/krb5-config
Checking for system com_err : yes
Checking for library com_err : yes
Checking for com_right_r : ok
Checking for gnutls >= 1.4.0 and broken
versions                                                : yes
Checking for library gnutls : yes
Checking for gnutls_global_init : ok
Checking for header gnutls/x509.h : yes
Checking for variable gnutls_x509_crt_set_version : ok
Checking for variable gnutls_x509_crt_set_subject_key_id : ok
Checking for gnutls_datum : ok
Checking for gnutls_datum_t : ok
Checking for library gcrypt : yes
Checking for gcry_control : ok
Checking for library gpg-error : yes
Checking for gpg_err_code_from_errno : ok
Checking for header linux/fcntl.h : yes
Checking for declaration of F_SETLEASE : ok
Checking for declaration of SA_SIGINFO : ok
Checking for backtrace : ok
Checking for backtrace_symbols : ok
Checking for sigprocmask : ok
Checking for sigblock : ok
Checking for sigaction : ok
Checking for member f_frsize in struct
statvfs                                                  : ok
Checking for statvfs (SVR4) : ok
Checking if f_fsid is an integer : ok
Checking whether statvfs.f_flag
exists                                                          : ok
Checking whether statvfs.f_flags
exists                                                         : not found
Checking for HAVE_ATTRIBUTE_COLD : ok
Checking for HAVE_ATTRIBUTE_CONST : ok
Checking for HAVE_ATTRIBUTE_NORETURN : ok
Checking for HAVE_ATTRIBUTE_PRINTF : ok
Checking for HAVE_ATTRIBUTE_UNUSED : ok
Checking for HAVE_ATTRIBUTE_USED : ok
Checking for header endian.h : yes
Checking for header sys/endian.h : no
Checking for HAVE_LITTLE_ENDIAN : not found
Checking for HAVE_BIG_ENDIAN : not found
Checking for HAVE_LITTLE_ENDIAN -
runtime                                                       : ok
Checking for HAVE_BIG_ENDIAN -
runtime                                                          : not
found
Checking for HAVE_BUILTIN_CHOOSE_EXPR : ok
Checking for HAVE_BUILTIN_CLZ : ok
Checking for HAVE_BUILTIN_CLZL : ok
Checking for HAVE_BUILTIN_CLZLL : ok
Checking for HAVE_BUILTIN_CONSTANT_P : ok
Checking for HAVE_BUILTIN_EXPECT : ok
Checking for HAVE_BUILTIN_POPCOUNTL : ok
Checking for HAVE_BUILTIN_TYPES_COMPATIBLE_P : ok
Checking for HAVE_COMPOUND_LITERALS : ok
Checking for HAVE_ISBLANK : ok
Checking for HAVE_TYPEOF : ok
Checking for HAVE_WARN_UNUSED_RESULT : ok
Checking for system ntdb >= 0.9 : not found
Checking for program python : /usr/bin/python
Checking for Python version >=
2.4.2                                                            : ok 2.6.6
Checking for python headers : using cache
Checking for library z : yes
Checking for zlibVersion : ok
Checking for ZLIB_VERNUM >= 0x1230 and working link to
zlib                                     : ok
Checking for library iconv : no
Checking for library iconv : not found
Checking for iconv_open : ok
Checking for pam_start : not found
Checking for library pam : yes
Checking for pam_start : ok
Checking for library sasl2 : yes
Checking for sasl_client_init : ok
Checking for header security/pam_modules.h : yes
Checking for header pam/pam_modules.h : no
Checking for system iniparser : not found
Checking for header iniparser.h : no
Checking for system subunit : not found
Checking for library ncurses : yes
Checking for tgetent : ok
Checking for rl_completion_t : not found
Checking for CPPFunction : ok
Checking for library readline : yes
Checking for rl_completion_matches : ok
Checking for history_list : ok
Checking for MD5Init : not found
Checking for MD5Init : not found
Checking for CC_MD5_Init : not found
Checking for CC_MD5_Init : not found
perl manpage generation : not found
Checking for program yapp : not found
Checking for program pod2man : /usr/bin/pod2man
Checking linker accepts -Wl,--export-dynamic : yes
Checking for header libexc.h : no
Checking for header libunwind.h : no
Checking for header linux/falloc.h : yes
Checking for getcwd : ok
Checking for fchown : ok
Checking for chmod : ok
Checking for fchmod : ok
Checking for mknod : ok
Checking for strtol : ok
Checking for strchr : ok
Checking for strupr : not found
Checking for chflags : not found
Checking for getrlimit : ok
Checking for fsync : ok
Checking for fdatasync : ok
Checking for setpgid : ok
Checking for setsid : ok
Checking for glob : ok
Checking for strpbrk : ok
Checking for crypt16 : not found
Checking for getauthuid : not found
Checking for sigprocmask : ok
Checking for sigblock : ok
Checking for sigaction : ok
Checking for sigset : ok
Checking for innetgr : ok
Checking for initgroups : ok
Checking for select : ok
Checking for poll : ok
Checking for rdchk : not found
Checking for getgrnam : ok
Checking for getgrent : ok
Checking for pathconf : ok
Checking for setpriv : not found
Checking for setgidx : not found
Checking for setuidx : not found
Checking for setgroups : ok
Checking for syscall : ok
Checking for sysconf : ok
Checking for atexit : ok
Checking for grantpt : ok
Checking for fallocate : ok
Checking for posix_fallocate : ok
Checking for fseeko : ok
Checking for setluid : not found
Checking for getpwnam : ok
Checking for fdopendir : ok
Checking for getpwent_r : ok
Checking for setenv : ok
Checking for strcasecmp : ok
Checking for fcvt : ok
Checking for fcvtl : not found
Checking for syslog : ok
Checking for vsyslog : ok
Checking for timegm : ok
Checking for setlocale : ok
Checking for nanosleep : ok
Checking for lutimes : ok
Checking for futimes : ok
Checking for utimensat : ok
Checking for futimens : ok
Checking for mlock : ok
Checking for munlock : ok
Checking for mlockall : ok
Checking for munlockall : ok
Checking for memalign : ok
Checking for posix_memalign : ok
Checking for hstrerror : ok
Checking for shmget : ok
Checking for shm_open : not found
Checking for shm_open : ok
Checking for gettext : ok
Checking for dgettext : ok
Checking for bindtextdomain : ok
Checking for textdomain : ok
Checking for bind_textdomain_codeset : ok
Checking for yp_get_default_domain : ok
Checking for _dn_expand : not found
Checking for __dn_expand : ok
Checking for declaration of fdatasync : ok
Checking for declaration of readahead : ok
Checking for HAVE_LINUX_SPLICE : ok
Checking for declaration of splice : ok
Checking for kernel change notify
support                                                       : ok
Checking for Linux kernel oplocks : ok
Checking for IRIX kernel oplock
types                                                           : not found
Checking for krenel share modes : ok
Checking for member st_blocks in struct
stat                                                    : ok
Checking for member st_blksize in struct
stat                                                   : ok
Checking for member st_flags in struct
stat                                                     : not found
Checking for header replace.h : no
Checking whether blkcnt_t is 32
bit                                                             : not found
Checking whether blkcnt_t is 64
bit                                                             : ok
Checking for library cap : not found
Checking for cap_get_proc : not found
Checking for int16 typedef included by
rpc/rpc.h                                                : not found
Checking for uint16 typedef included by
rpc/rpc.h                                               : not found
Checking for int32 typedef included by
rpc/rpc.h                                                : not found
Checking for uint32 typedef included by
rpc/rpc.h                                               : not found
Checking for broken nisplus include
files                                                       : ok
Checking if the compiler will optimize out
functions                                            : ok
Checking for LL suffix on long long
integers                                                    : ok
Checking for _acl : not found
Checking for __acl : not found
Checking for atexit : ok
Checking for bindtextdomain : ok
Checking for _chdir : not found
Checking for __chdir : not found
Checking for chflags : not found
Checking for chmod : ok
Checking for _close : not found
Checking for __close : ok
Checking for _closedir : not found
Checking for __closedir : not found
Checking for crypt16 : not found
Checking for devnm : not found
Checking for dgettext : ok
Checking for dirfd : ok
Checking for DNSServiceRegister : not found
Checking for _dup : not found
Checking for __dup : not found
Checking for _dup2 : not found
Checking for __dup2 : ok
Checking for endmntent : ok
Checking for execl : ok
Checking for _facl : not found
Checking for __facl : not found
Checking for _fchdir : not found
Checking for __fchdir : not found
Checking for fchmod : ok
Checking for fchown : ok
Checking for _fcntl : not found
Checking for __fcntl : ok
Checking for fcvt : ok
Checking for fcvtl : not found
Checking for fdatasync : ok
Checking for _fork : not found
Checking for __fork : ok
Checking for fseeko : ok
Checking for fsetxattr : ok
Checking for _fstat : not found
Checking for __fstat : ok
Checking for fsync : ok
Checking for futimens : ok
Checking for futimes : ok
Checking for __fxstat : ok
Checking for getauthuid : not found
Checking for getcwd : ok
Checking for _getcwd : not found
Checking for __getcwd : not found
Checking for getdents : not found
Checking for __getdents : not found
Checking for getdirentries : ok
Checking for getgrent : ok
Checking for getgrnam : ok
Checking for getgrouplist : ok
Checking for getgrset : not found
Checking for getmntent : ok
Checking for getpagesize : ok
Checking for getpwanam : not found
Checking for getpwent_r : ok
Checking for getrlimit : ok
Checking for gettext : ok
Checking for glob : ok
Checking for grantpt : ok
Checking for hstrerror : ok
Checking for initgroups : ok
Checking for innetgr : ok
Checking for llseek : ok
Checking for _llseek : not found
Checking for __llseek : not found
Checking for _lseek : not found
Checking for __lseek : ok
Checking for _lstat : not found
Checking for __lstat : ok
Checking for lutimes : ok
Checking for __lxstat : ok
Checking for memalign : ok
Checking for mknod : ok
Checking for mlock : ok
Checking for mlockall : ok
Checking for munlock : ok
Checking for munlockall : ok
Checking for _open : not found
Checking for __open : ok
Checking for _opendir : not found
Checking for __opendir : not found
Checking for pathconf : ok
Checking for poll : ok
Checking for posix_fallocate : ok
Checking for posix_memalign : ok
Checking for prctl : ok
Checking for pread : ok
Checking for _pread : not found
Checking for __pread : not found
Checking for pwrite : ok
Checking for _pwrite : not found
Checking for __pwrite : not found
Checking for rdchk : not found
Checking for _read : not found
Checking for __read : ok
Checking for _readdir : not found
Checking for __readdir : not found
Checking for _seekdir : not found
Checking for __seekdir : not found
Checking for select : ok
Checking for setenv : ok
Checking for setgidx : not found
Checking for setgroups : ok
Checking for setlocale : ok
Checking for setluid : not found
Checking for setmntent : ok
Checking for setpgid : ok
Checking for setpriv : not found
Checking for setsid : ok
Checking for setuidx : not found
Checking for shmget : ok
Checking for shm_open : ok
Checking for sigaction : ok
Checking for sigblock : ok
Checking for sigprocmask : ok
Checking for sigset : ok
Checking for _stat : not found
Checking for __stat : ok
Checking for statvfs : ok
Checking for strcasecmp : ok
Checking for strchr : ok
Checking for strpbrk : ok
Checking for strsignal : ok
Checking for strtol : ok
Checking for strupr : not found
Checking for sysconf : ok
Checking for sysctl : ok
Checking for sysctlbyname : not found
Checking for __sys_llseek : not found
Checking for syslog : ok
Checking for _telldir : not found
Checking for __telldir : not found
Checking for textdomain : ok
Checking for timegm : ok
Checking for utimensat : ok
Checking for vsyslog : ok
Checking for _write : not found
Checking for __write : ok
Checking for __xstat : ok
Checking if can we convert from CP850 to
UCS-2LE                                                : ok
Checking if can we convert from UTF-8 to
UCS-2LE                                                : ok
building on linux2
Checking for library acl : yes
Checking for acl_get_file : ok
Checking for POSIX ACL support : ok
Checking whether acl_get_perm_np() is
available                                                 : not found
Checking for dirfd : ok
vfs_fileid: checking for statfs() and struct
statfs.f_fsid                                      : ok
Checking whether the Linux 'fallocate' function is
available                                    : ok
Checking whether Linux readahead is
available                                                   : ok
Checking for declaration of readahead : ok
Checking for openat : ok
Checking for library aio : not found
Checking for aio_read : not found
Checking for aio_read : ok
Checking for asynchronous io
support                                                            : ok
Checking for aio_write : ok
Checking for aio_fsync : ok
Checking for aio_return : ok
Checking for aio_error : ok
Checking for aio_cancel : ok
Checking for aio_suspend : ok
Checking for library aio : not found
Checking for io_submit : not found
Checking for header sys/eventfd.h : yes
Checking for header libaio.h : no
Checking for header libaio.h : no
Checking for linux kernel asynchronous io
support                                               : not found
Checking if we can use msg_control for passing file
descriptors                                 : ok
Checking if we can use msg_acctrights for passing file
descriptors                              : not found
Checking for program awk : /bin/awk
Checking for program perl : /usr/bin/perl
Checking for header asm/types.h : yes
Checking for major macro : ok
Checking for minor macro : ok
Checking for member d_off in struct
dirent                                                      : ok
Checking for setnetgrent : ok
Checking for getnetgrent : ok
Checking for endnetgrent : ok
Checking compiler accepts -Werror-implicit-function-declaration : yes
Checking for setnetgrent prototype : ok
Checking for getnetgrent prototype : ok
Checking for endnetgrent prototype : ok
Checking for program cups-config : /usr/bin/cups-config
Checking for /usr/bin/cups-config : yes
Checking for header cups/cups.h : yes
Checking for header cups/language.h : yes
Checking for library cups : yes
Checking for httpConnect : ok
Checking for httpConnectEncrypt : ok
Checking for header ldap.h : no
Checking for header lber.h : no
Checking for header ldap_pvt.h : no
Checking for ber_tag_t : not found
Checking for library lber : not found
Checking for ber_scanf : not found
Checking for ber_sockbuf_add_io : not found
Checking for variable LDAP_OPT_SOCKBUF : not found
Checking for variable LBER_OPT_LOG_PRINT_FN : not found
Checking for library ldap : not found
Checking for ldap_init : not found
Checking for ldap_init_fd : not found
Checking for ldap_initialize : not found
Checking for ldap_set_rebind_proc : not found
Checking for library ldap : not found
Checking for ldap_add_result_entry : not found
Checking whether ldap_set_rebind_proc takes 3
arguments                                         : ok
Checking for pututline : ok
Checking for pututxline : ok
Checking for updwtmp : ok
Checking for updwtmpx : ok
Checking for getutmpx : ok
Checking for getutxent : ok
Checking for member ut_name in struct
utmp                                                      : ok
Checking for member ut_user in struct
utmp                                                      : ok
Checking for member ut_id in struct
utmp                                                        : ok
Checking for member ut_host in struct
utmp                                                      : ok
Checking for member ut_time in struct
utmp                                                      : ok
Checking for member ut_tv in struct
utmp                                                        : ok
Checking for member ut_type in struct
utmp                                                      : ok
Checking for member ut_pid in struct
utmp                                                       : ok
Checking for member ut_exit.e_exit in struct
utmp                                               : ok
Checking for member ut_addr_v6 in struct
utmp                                                   : ok
Checking for member ut_addr in struct
utmp                                                      : ok
Checking for member ut_syslen in struct
utmpx                                                   : not found
Checking whether pututline returns
pointer                                                      : ok
Checking for header avahi-common/watch.h : no
Checking for header avahi-client/client.h : no
Checking for library avahi-client : not found
Checking for avahi_client_new : not found
Checking for library avahi-common : not found
Checking for avahi_strerror : not found
Checking for header pam/pam_appl.h : no
Checking for pam_get_data : ok
Checking for header security/pam_ext.h : yes
Checking for header security/_pam_macros.h : yes
Checking for header pam/pam_ext.h : no
Checking for header pam/_pam_macros.h : no
Checking for pam_vsyslog : ok
Checking whether PAM_RHOST is
available                                                         : ok
Checking whether PAM_TTY is available : ok
Checking whether PAM_RADIO_TYPE is
available                                                    : ok
Checking whether Linux should use 32-bit credential
calls                                       : not found
Checking whether we can use Linux thread-specific
credentials                                   : ok
Checking whether Linux netlink is
available                                                     : ok
Checking whether Linux rtnetlink is
available                                                   : ok
Checking whether fcntl locking is
available                                                     : ok
Checking for broken posix_fallocate : ok
Checking for member st_mtim.tv_nsec in struct
stat                                              : ok
Checking for member st_mtimensec in struct
stat                                                 : not found
Checking for member st_mtimespec.tv_nsec in struct
stat                                         : not found
Checking for member st_mtime_n in struct
stat                                                   : not found
Checking for member st_umtime in struct
stat                                                    : not found
Checking for member st_birthtime in struct
stat                                                 : not found
Checking for member st_birthtimespec.tv_nsec in struct
stat                                     : not found
Checking for member st_birthtimensec in struct
stat                                             : not found
Checking whether posix_fadvise is
available                                                     : ok
Checking whether sysconf(_SC_NGROUPS_MAX) is
available                                          : ok
Checking whether sysconf(_SC_NPROC_ONLN) is
available                                           : not found
Checking whether sysconf(_SC_NPROCESSORS_ONLN) is
available                                     : ok
Checking whether sysconf(_SC_PAGESIZE) is
available                                             : ok
Checking whether to use the Darwin-specific initgroups system
call                              : not found
Checking whether struct utimbuf is
available                                                    : ok
Checking whether we have the struct
sigevent                                                    : ok
Checking for member sigev_value.sival_ptr in struct
sigevent                                    : ok
Checking for member sigev_value.sigval_ptr in struct
sigevent                                   : not found
Checking for the maximum value of the 'time_t'
type                                             : ok
Checking whether the macro for makedev is
available                                             : ok
Checking whether the realpath function allows a NULL
argument                                   : ok
Checking for ftruncate extend : ok
Checking for header sys/sendfile.h : yes
Checking for linux sendfile support : ok
getcwd takes a NULL argument : ok
Checking for library gen : not found
Checking for getspnam : ok
Checking for header sys/fs/vx_quota.h : no
Checking for header sys/quota.h : yes
Checking for header ufs/ufs/quota.h : no
Checking for header xfs/xqm.h : no
for XFS QUOTA in <sys/quota.h> : not found
Checking for member dqb_fsoftlimit in struct
dqblk                                              : not found
Checking for header rpcsvc/rquota.h : no
Checking for header ctdb.h : not found
building without cluster support: ctdb.h is required for cluster support
Checking whether we can compile with
__attribute__((destructor))                                : ok
Checking whether seekdir returns
void                                                           : ok
Checking for pthread_attr_init : ok
Checking for header gpfs_gpl.h : no
Checking linker accepts -Wl,-no-undefined : yes
Checking linker accepts ['-undefined',
'dynamic_lookup']                                        : no
Checking linker accepts -Wl,--as-needed : yes
Checking for -lc not needed : ok
Checking configure summary : ok
Checking compiler accepts -Wall : yes
Checking compiler accepts -g : yes
Checking compiler accepts -Wshadow : yes
Checking compiler accepts -Werror=strict-prototypes : yes
Checking compiler accepts -Wstrict-prototypes : yes
Checking compiler accepts -Werror=pointer-arith : yes
Checking compiler accepts -Wpointer-arith : yes
Checking compiler accepts -Wcast-align : yes
Checking compiler accepts -Werror=write-strings : yes
Checking compiler accepts -Wwrite-strings : yes
Checking compiler accepts -Werror-implicit-function-declaration : yes
Checking compiler accepts -Wformat=2 : yes
Checking compiler accepts -Wno-format-y2k : yes
Checking compiler accepts -Wmissing-prototypes : yes
Checking compiler accepts -fno-common : yes
Checking compiler accepts -Werror=address : yes
Checking compiler accepts -Wcast-qual : yes
Checking compiler accepts ['-Werror=format',
'-Wformat=2']                                      : yes
'configure' finished successfully (2m10.624s)
[root at dc3 samba-master]#

Jonn