Beyond samba4 wiki page

Marc Muehlfeld Marc.Muehlfeld at medizinische-genetik.de
Thu Oct 11 13:28:11 MDT 2012

Am 08.10.2012 21:57, schrieb Marc Muehlfeld:
> I created a new page and started adding some first topics:
>
> https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4/beyond

I added two more topics to the page I've created.

Maybe you can have a short look on the page and give me a small feedback.
Maybe you have improvement suggestions. If you find it usefull, I can add some
more topics in the next time.

Is it OK to link it a the bottom of the s4 howto? I guess many could be
interested to link other services to their s4 AD after the installation/migration.

Regards,
Marc

--
Marc Muehlfeld (IT-Leiter)
Zentrum für Humangenetik und Laboratoriumsmedizin