Provision DNS patches

Ricky Nance ricky.nance at weaubleau.k12.mo.us
Mon Oct 8 06:16:46 MDT 2012

I originally had them split, then had a few issues with git (still
learning) and ended up with both in one commit. As for the upper case, this
just lowers the questions, but doesn't change the case of the variable, so
it makes provision more aesthetically pleasing while still retaining full
functionality.

Ricky