BUILD Systems for Samba 4.0 (python-based waf in particular)

Charles Tryon charles.tryon at gmail.com
Wed May 30 15:04:55 MDT 2012

Quick question:  You mention here using the "./configure" command, but the
HOWTO and everything else I've seen up to this point recommend using
"./configure.developer".  Is this still the recommendation, or is it better
to just use "./configure" if you really aren't doing development (which
includes, debugging, testing and general mucking around with stuff you
aren't sure yet if it works....)

Thanks!

--
    Charles Tryon