Questions about ACLs

steve steve at steve-ss.com
Wed May 30 11:30:34 MDT 2012

On 29/05/12 19:26, Marc Muehlfeld wrote:

> Where are the additional ACLs stored and why not in the filesystem here?
> Did I miss something?

Hi
I may have missed the thread here, but did you get an answer as to where
the ACL's were stored? As you say, it isn't the underlying filesystem.

If we write a file from Linux, we get _exactly_ the acl set. If we write
a file from windows, we get something different. It also always has
Domain Users as the group, no matter what the ACL we set.

Cheers,
Steve