[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch master updated

Kai Blin kai at samba.org
Wed May 30 07:26:12 MDT 2012

On 2012-05-30 15:16, David Disseldorp wrote:

> See patch attached, it includes Volker's prior text alongside some
> examples from the kernel CodingStyle doc.

Thanks, that helps to understand what's meant by the guideline.

I still disagree with the claim that the fact a macro called
"NT_STATUS_NOT_OK_RETURN" changes control flow is a surprise, but if the
rest of the team prefers to spell out the error handling every time,
then that's what we'll have to do. I'll just look into an editor macro
instead of a C preprocessor macro to reduce my typing then. :)

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin