[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch master updated

Kai Blin kai at samba.org
Wed May 30 06:29:13 MDT 2012

On 2012-05-30 12:17, Volker Lendecke wrote:

> If nobody objects, I will push the attached patch by the end
> of this week.

I'll object. I don't think only providing anti-patterns is what we want
to go for for README.Coding. Don't just tell people what not to do, tell
them what to do instead. The rest of the file always has "Good" and
"Bad" examples.

As Simo mentioned, consistency is important, so please if you don't like
the macro, provide a canonical replacement for it.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin