samba4 et named chgroot

Alexis alexis.pellicier at nds.k12.tr
Wed May 30 00:05:23 MDT 2012

Hi,

I'm testing samba4 and ıt does what I was expecting when I start named as
root user without chroot.

My distib is opensuse and I'd like to have samab4 more integrated in it
(running chgroot as user named)

So I mount --bind /usr/local/samba/ in my chroot dir so named could find
dlz_bind9.so and the necessary lib.

I had to copy libpopt.so.0 and librt.so.1 from my distrib /lib64 to my
change root dir.

After that named stop complain about missing lib but failed to stsart with :

Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-open.c: 596: _dl_open: Assertion
`_dl_debug_initialize (0, args.nsid)->r_state == RT_CONSISTENT' failed!

As it work without change root I guess I did a mess with the libs but I
don't know how to trace that.

Any advice would be welcome