[Release Planning 3.6] Samba 3.6.6 on June 25?

Karolin Seeger kseeger at samba.org
Tue May 29 12:17:41 MDT 2012

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 09:49:19PM +0200, Karolin Seeger wrote:
> I need a review for the last blocker:
> https://bugzilla.samba.org/show_bug.cgi?id=8373
> Can't join XP Pro workstations to 3.6.1 DC
> To stick to the release policies, I should delay the release again, as the
> branch should be frozen since Thursday. The problem is that the next
> possible release date would be at least 3 weeks later.
> So my questions are:
> -Would it be possible to get reviews since Wednesday (Tuesday yould be
>  better)?
> -If yes, shall I go ahead with the release on May 31?
> -If not, can I delay until June 25?

Unfortunately, we have to delay Samba 3.6.6 another time.
The new proposed release date is Monday, June 25.
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Release_Planning_for_Samba_3.6 has been
updated accordingly.


Samba			http://www.samba.org
SerNet			http://www.sernet.de
sambaXP			http://www.sambaxp.org

More information about the samba-technical mailing list