[Release Planning 3.6] Samba 3.6.6 on June 25?
abartlet at samba.org
Tue May 29 18:37:50 MDT 2012
On Tue, 2012-05-29 at 20:17 +0200, Karolin Seeger wrote:
> On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 09:49:19PM +0200, Karolin Seeger wrote:
> > I need a review for the last blocker:
> > https://bugzilla.samba.org/show_bug.cgi?id=8373
> > Can't join XP Pro workstations to 3.6.1 DC
> > To stick to the release policies, I should delay the release again, as the
> > branch should be frozen since Thursday. The problem is that the next
> > possible release date would be at least 3 weeks later.
> > So my questions are:
> > -Would it be possible to get reviews since Wednesday (Tuesday yould be
> > better)?
> > -If yes, shall I go ahead with the release on May 31?
> > -If not, can I delay until June 25?
> Unfortunately, we have to delay Samba 3.6.6 another time.
> The new proposed release date is Monday, June 25.
> https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Release_Planning_for_Samba_3.6 has been
> updated accordingly.
I'm sorry if my delay in acking that patch caused issues. I've just
acked the patch on the basis of the successful wintest that I was asked
Would it still be possible to resume the original schedule? It seems a
very long wait otherwise.
Andrew Bartlett http://samba.org/~abartlet/
Authentication Developer, Samba Team http://samba.org
More information about the samba-technical