[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch master updated

Fri May 18 12:31:51 MDT 2012

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 02:15:26PM -0400, simo wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-05-18 at 20:09 +0200, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> > >
> > > +1
> > >
> > > A revert is a serious matter.
> >
> > Sorry, but this case is different. It was *MY* code that I
> > posted completely prematurely. I claim the right to revert
> > them when they cause problems for other developers.
>
> If another developer has actual issues you'll have no problem getting
> his ack before pushing the revert.

Another point: Thursday this week was a public holiday in
Germany, today I took a day off. Then there is the weekend
on which I would like to have the freedom not to dive into
proving or disproving that my patches cause the autobuild to
break. This means that my patches stay in the tree untouched
for 4 days? I consider this VERY impolite to other
developers who are potentially blocked by them.

Volker

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
http://www.sernet.de, mailto:kontakt at sernet.de