[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch master updated

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Fri May 18 11:41:05 MDT 2012

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 07:38:05PM +0200, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Those patches apparently created flaky builds for Andrew
> Bartlett, thus I took them back.

Unfortunately this is not the correct way to address
that issue. I pushed those patches, not you - and if
there were problems with them we should have worked
together to find the problem and *collaboratively*
fixed them.

This is master, not a private branch.

I'd like to propose that all reverts must be
reviewed by one other Team member other than
the one proposing the revert. It's a code
change at that point, and should be treated
as such.

Jeremy.