[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch master updated

simo idra at samba.org
Wed May 16 22:55:59 MDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-05-17 at 05:09 +0200, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> commit 367a644c4d91531faf8b2ce9a167fc196da12422
> Author: Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org>
> Date:   Mon May 14 17:11:09 2012 -0700
>
>     We need to split things up into a new helper function
> add_current_ace_to_acl() in order for there to be more posix ACL
> elements than NT ACL elements (so a group SID can own a file, but also
> get the group permissions that will be honoured)

Andrew,
it would be really appreciate if you could stick to git standard of
providing a short 'subject' in the first line, then leave one empty, and
then put the commit message wrapped to 72 chars.

This is also the standard used in the kernel and makes logs a lot more
readable (also in gitk).

Thanks,
Simo.

--