winbind crashes..

Collen cblijenberg at hermanjordan.nl
Thu Mar 22 09:18:52 MDT 2012

Hi, not sure but i applied the patch for bug 8807
so my getent group works fine now,

exept getent passwd doesn't, well sort off.

getent only shows 250 (winbind)users, and stops.
if i run getent passwd again, it will show 500 users
after that 750 ect ect

so it gets 250 users per getent query, and caches that (i guess)
i didn't see anny error's in my logs, but i'll investigate more tomorrow

very odd, if you ask me...
did you get more notices of this winbind behavior ?!

Collen.