How to get DNS replication working properly?

Morten Kramer node1011 at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 24 06:43:35 MDT 2012

On 06/24/2012 09:35 AM, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-06-22 at 17:32 +0200, Morten Kramer wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>

>> I've been trying to get DNS replication to work for a few days now.
>>

>> What I've done:
>
>> - Compile Samba (Beta1/Beta2/recent git pull) under Centos 6.2 x64
>> Any help will be greatly appreciated!
> Could you both please try
>
> git://git.samba.org/abartlet/samba.git fix-dns-replication
>
> If you start with that, for a new join, it should do the replication of
> the DNS partitions.  Otherwise, follow the steps you took.
>
> Please let me know if this works, so I can get this in to master to
> assist others.
>
> Andrew Bartlett

I tried git clone git://git.samba.org/abartlet/samba.git fix-dns-replication
But it looks like it's missing the netcmd/ subdirectory and e.g.
domain.py you patched?

Should i take beta2/samba-master tree and then apply the patches manually?
Would that be upgrade.py and domain.py or more?

Thanks,
Morten