Help is required to build static library of libwbclient

bhagavansprasad bhagavansprasad at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 05:54:47 MDT 2012

Hi All,

Can somebody help me in configuring "sources3" so that I can build static
library of libwbclient.

None of the below options worked for me

./configure --with-static-modules=smbget --with-static-libs=libwbclient
./configure --with-static-modules=smbget --enable-static=libwbclient
./configure --with-static-modules=smbget --with-static-modules=libwbclient

How do I know which option to use?  "--with-static-libs" or
"--enable-static" or "--with-static-modules"

regards
Bhagavan