Help is required to build static library of libwbclient

peixing.sun at emc.com peixing.sun at emc.com
Fri Jun 15 08:51:07 MDT 2012

I have the same build problems to build smbtorture for Samba4.  It has to link with 98 shared samba4 libraries.
It is really inconvenient.

I got many suggestions on how to make the static build, none of them worked.

I used samba4.alpha1 through alpha11,   static build is way better.

Attention developers:  Please let me use static build.   Shard libraries is not good at all.  Who want an executable with 98 shared samba4 libraries?

Peixing