SAMBA 4 - kerberos. -- error

Pitchumani.Krish at relianceada.com Pitchumani.Krish at relianceada.com
Mon Jul 30 00:56:21 MDT 2012

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your responds, please find the error message from the email. it
was typo error on the email and in the server the domain name is fine.
Here  i have attached my server's smb.conf, named.conf, and krb5.conf.
your advice please.

Jul 27 18:22:40 dns.rmwdiad.com krb5kdc[5177](info): set up 5 sockets
Jul 27 18:22:40 dns.rmwdiad.com krb5kdc[5178](info): commencing operation
Jul 27 18:22:51 dns.rmwdiad.com krb5kdc[5178](info): AS_REQ (4 etypes {18
17 16 23}) 127.0.0.1: ISSUE: authtime 1343393571, etypes {rep=18 tkt=18
ses=18}, administrator at RMWDIAD.COM for krbtgt/RMWDIAD.COM at RMWDIAD.COM
Jul 27 18:47:01 dns.rmwdiad.com krb5kdc[5178](info): AS_REQ (7 etypes {23
-133 -128 3 1 24 -135}) 192.168.90.212: CLIENT_NOT_FOUND:
administrator at rmwdiad.com for krbtgt/rmwdiad.com at rmwdiad.com, Client not
found in Kerberos database
Jul 27 18:47:01 dns.rmwdiad.com krb5kdc[5178](info): DISPATCH: repeated
(retransmitted?) request from 192.168.90.212, resending previous response

Thanks & Regards

K.Pitchumani
Senior Manager - Media IT
Reliance MediaWorks Limited,
Film City Complex, Goregaon (East), Mumbai - 400 065, India.
Mobile : +91 9320719984,
Email : Pitchumani.Krish at relianceada.com
web: www.reliancemediaworks.com

Enjoy the widest reach of 3G services across India only On Reliance
www.rcom.co.in/3G