SAMBA 4 - kerberos. -- error

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sun Jul 29 06:59:36 MDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-07-26 at 10:38 -0400, Charles Tryon wrote:
> Is this Samba3 or Samba4?  Have you been able to connect any other clients
> to that domain?  Can you verify if the machine account was created?
>

> On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 4:05 AM, <Pitchumani.Krish at relianceada.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > We are having issue with Kerberos, getting error "krbtgt/
> > RMWDIAD.COM at RMDIAD.COM, Client not found in Kerberos database"

Charles,

Thanks for trying to help.

It would help if there was more detail, however:

Notice how this is RM*W*DIAD.COM @ RMDIAD.COM?  That indicates an
attempt to use/find the trust account between these two domains.  Samba4
only supports being a DC for a single domain.

If this is is a typo, this might be the cause of the issues.