Do any of the compilers we care about not support __func__ or __FUNCTION__?

Christopher R. Hertel crh at samba.org
Thu Jul 19 13:25:13 MDT 2012

More than 10 years ago, I rewrote the Debug module to include __func__ if it
was available.  If __func__ isn't available on a platform, it *should*
simply be ignored.  Some of the code that has the function name hard-coded
is probably from that era--stuff that wasn't cleaned up--or code added by
folks who didn't know that the function name was automatically included.

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org