Questions about smb.conf parameters and variables

Marc Muehlfeld Marc.Muehlfeld at medizinische-genetik.de
Wed Jul 4 12:28:23 MDT 2012

Am 03.07.2012 22:17, schrieb Carlos Miguel Bustillo Rodriguez:
>> Many thanks for this great, helpfull list. May I ask, where you find it?
>
> You can find this list in http://gitweb.samba.org/samba.git/?p=samba.git;a=blob_plain;f=source4/NEWS;hb=HEAD
>
> or in source4/NEWS at your samba-master mirror.

Thanks. I haven't looked in the NEWS file.

I have one more question on the removed parameters: If I use s3fs, then smbd
is running together with the samba process. Are share parameters on that list
like "guest ok", "force directory mode",... are removed totally, or are they
only removed for the samba binary binary and smbd still work with them?

Regards,
Marc