Samba4 Inquiry

Aaron E. ssureshot at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 06:37:21 MST 2012

Another post has me curious.. Is there a listing anywhere that points
out what features are built in and working in samba4 and What features
are in the works?

I ask this as I'm in the testing phase now and will be migrating to
samba4. I'd like to know what is replicating and what isn't. This will
give me a better idea on backup strategy.

Possibly what the backup procedures should look like and what I have to
account for in an event of a primary DC failure.. Is having the whole
samba4 directory structure backed up good enough? Should I be running
any exports or database dumps / backups?

Any input from success/failures is welcome.

Thank You
Aaron