Samba4 DNS Updates - Linux Clients - Is it possible?

Aaron E. ssureshot at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 08:34:14 MST 2012

Does doing it this way essentially have two entries in dns then?
example.. I setup bind and samba4 and include the provisioned bind files
in my config.. I also have bind recording from DHCP to db.xxxx, for the
windows pc's does the entry get recoreded in two different places? AD
DNS and also bind DNS? It seems as though I would have to have two zones
that are the same in bind.. not sure how that would work..
Or .. Could I not include the provisioned files and configure bind with
the proper required AD entries

Please excuse my ignorance also !!