The "homes" folder in Samba4?

Aaron E. ssureshot at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 12:51:17 MST 2012

I decided to go with a central logon script that will pretty much set
the user up with said home folder, share mappings and printers based on
groups.. With the the Home folder set up as 770 and root:users ownership
and the base share permissions when the user logs in it will check if
folder exists if not it will create then assign the administrators
access, even though the user created the folder and has access I also
set perms for them for sanity's sake I guess. then map the drive as
their home folder..

I've been just adding items as I go.